Ulpan.com's daily dose of Hebrew Headline Animator

4/16/12

in his own words

IDF Lt. Col. Eisner
I explained to the activists that many travelers were using the road because of the holiday and that they are posing a major security risk. All was calm and in control and that is why I didn't bring a water canon and gave them 15 minutes to protest. It was a group of 60 activists and suddenly two buses arrived and the activists all together called to block the road while closing our barrier. One of the Palestinian organizers told me at this stage that she no longer had control over the event.The weapon was the only thing I had in my hands.
The whole thing lasted 60 seconds, we prevented them from getting on the road and they boarded the bus. Obviously, they didn't show the part where they attacked us with sticks in the video. I should not have flung my weapon like that. But those are 60 seconds out of a two-hour event.


National Union MK Michael Ben Ari said:

“Well done to the IDF officer who did what Bibi and Aharonovich have no brain or courage to do,” Ben Ari said. “Radical leftists must be handled with a heavy hand. There was a tangible threat to the lives of the soldiers and the officer had no other choice. If it was a settler who was beaten we would not have heard the cries of the hypocrites on the left. Turns out they are not interested in human rights but the rights of terrorists and pro-Arabs.”
....and I do totally agree.


TODA LT. COL EISNER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment